Our Aesthetic Training Courses
Start your Aesthetics Career Today with The UK’s Longest Established Botox® & Dermal Filler Training Provider.
Three available routes to kick-start your aesthetic career:
- Our Foundation Botox & Dermal Filler Training Course: attend our one day foundation training to learn the basics of dermal filler and Botox training, from there you can bespoke your own training journey on the next courses you choose with help from our team of coordinators – find out more by clicking here!
- Introduction into Aesthetics Package: 3 courses, 15 CPD points, starter kit and distance learning for 3 filler patients for £2500 inc VAT – click here to find out more!
- Level 7 Qualification in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine: an Ofqual regulated qualification, developed by the regulated Awarding Body IQ. This competence based qualification has been created in line with the HEE guidelines relevant to the administration of Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers – find out more here!
To make selecting the right aesthetic training course for you simpler we have categorised each of our courses:
- Beginner – No previous aesthetic experience and are looking to start your career
- Advanced – You have experience in the industry and are competent with the basic injection techniques looking to enhance your repertoire
- Expert – You have been practicing at an advanced level on a regular basis for some time and feel established as an aesthetic practitioner
- Skin – You would like to add skin rejuvenation treatments to your offering
If you need any further assistance in finding the right course for you please contact one of our course coordinators on 01844 390110 or email [email protected]