Rederm – The Injectable Skincare Training Course
Rederm hydrates, stimulates collagen and elastin, aids the conversion of glucose to ATP and significantly improves pigmentation. This half day hands-on course focuses on the benefits of high molecular weight hyaluronic acid over low molecular weight and the positive effect it has on skin quality when combined with succinic acid.
We will look at treating areas that are usually very difficult to treat such as under the eye where the skin is thin, dehydrated and of poor structure, full face, neck and décolletage for skin rejuvenation and lifting and discuss other areas where Rederm is be used effectively.
Advantages of Rederm:
- Careful and delicate treatment of skin
- Increased skin health and better quality
- Increased Hydration
- Reduction in pigmentation and sun damage
- Skin preservation and healing
- Natural ingredients
- Long duration of effect
- Absence of allergic reactions
- No complications reported
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend this course?
You must be medically qualified as a surgeon, doctor, dentist or nurse with a current registration with the GMC, GDC or NMC.
Will I get practical hands-on experience?
Yes. At Cosmetic Courses we place a real emphasis on the practical side of your training and provide all models for your training experience so you don’t need to worry about finding someone to come with you on the day. However, if you would like to bring a model as a case study we are more than happy for you to do this. This will incur a small fee for your model to cover the cost of the product. Please ensure you let a member of the team know prior to your training so we can make the necessary arrangements.
How much does the Rederm Training Course cost?
Our Rederm training course is £495 + VAT. We also have 0% interest finance options to split the payment into affordable monthly amounts.
How do I book this course?
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking – view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators – if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us – alternatively please email us at [email protected]
How will Rederm training benefit you?
- Understand how improving the quality of the skin leads to better outcomes in anti-ageing medicine
- Learn in depth knowledge of the importance of the molecular weight of hyaluronic acid for skin health
- Gain a deeper understanding of the ageing skin
- Learn how to inject Rederm safely and effectively and deal with any possible adverse events
- By offering cutting-edge anti-ageing treatments you are staying ahead of competition and adding a niche to your clinic
- An in depth guide on how to consult and consent patients
- Hands-on experience during your training
- Marketing and business advice on how to implement the treatment into your practice
- Follow-on support from our trainers