Silhouette Soft Thread Lift Training
We are excited to be partnering up with Global Pharmaceutical Company, Sinclair Pharma to bring you Silhouette Soft Training. An innovative approach to thread lift treatment for facial rejuvenation.
What is Silhouette Soft?
- Innovative bidirectional cone technology device: Safe and highly effective repositioning and anchoring, thanks to the 3D shape of the cones.
- A dual action treatment: For face and neck reshaping by softly elevating tissues to their desired location and stimulating the production of natural collagen.
- A minimally invasive procedure: Does not require surgery and is simply performed under local anesthesia
- Premium treatment offering added value to clinics: Unique product with high patient satisfaction and opportunity to add to patients treatment journey in clinic
How will this training day benefit you?
- Teaching you the latest techniques with thread lifting using the highly sought after Silhouette Soft threads.
- A great advanced treatment to offer you existing clientele and bring in new patients.
- Learn a combination of techniques to achieve mid and lower face rejuvenation for your clients whilst obtaining a vast understanding of the Silhoutte Soft product along with the results that can be attained.
- The intimate training environment ensures you gain maximum hands-on experience during your training.
- You will gain the confidence to immediately start practicing this new technique in clinic with unlimited follow-on support from our trainers if required.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the Silhouette Soft Training Course?
This one day training course is suitable for advanced injectors who meet the following criteria:
- Have a thorough understanding of the facial anatomy and are competent in assessing the face as a whole.
- Competent in advanced dermal filler techniques which must include: non-surgical facelift and cheek re-volumisation, along with experience using a cannula and are practicing these techniques regularly.
- Confident with local aesthetic injections.
Will I get practical hands-on experience?
Yes. At Cosmetic Courses we place a real emphasis on the practical side of your training and provide all models for your training experience so you don’t need to worry about finding someone to come with you on the day. However, if you would like to bring a model as a case study we are more than happy for you to do this. This will incur a small fee for your model to cover the cost of the product. Please ensure you let a member of the team know prior to your training so we can make the necessary arrangements.
How much does the training course cost?
£950 + VAT. We do have 0% interest monthly installment options available to split the cost into manageable monthly payments.
Where does Silhouette Soft Training take place?
Our Silhouette Soft Training is held at our National Training Centre in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, just 40 minutes outside of London and only 1 hour from Birmingham.
How do I book my course?
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking – view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators – if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us – alternatively please email us at [email protected]
Benefits of Silhouette Soft compared to other thread devices
- Immediate strong anchorage in the subcutaneous tissue
- Effective retightening of the skin and repositioning of the tissues
- Solid support of underlying tissues with a good resistance to suspension traction
- Outstanding safety profile with no risk of migration nor extrusion
- Free-standing cones on the Silhouette threads so do not compromise the strength of the suture
More courses you may be interested in
Upcoming CoursesView All Course Dates