Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Treatments
Before & Afters
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is suitable for this treatment?
If you have any type of minor contour irregularity on your nose then this treatment may be suitable for you. These irregularities can include but are not limited to:
- a bump on the bridge of your nose,
- a flattened or high tip of the nose,
- an asymmetrical nose in front view
Why have a non-surgical rhinoplasty rather than a surgical procedure?
- Price – the main benefit of the non-surgical approach is that it is less than 10% of the price you would pay for a surgical rhinoplasty
- Time – It only takes 15 minutes to perform, coining the term ‘Lunchtime Nose Job’
- Recovery time – the recovery following a non-surgical rhinoplasty is drastically decreased as it is a minimally invasive procedure
- You can make subtle changes as well as more obvious reshaping and modelling of a range of nasal deformities
- If you are looking for a ‘quick fix’ for a special occasion but don’t want to endure the downtime of a surgical procedure, then the non-surgical rhinoplasty is a good option
- We have a lot of patients who ‘try before they buy’. If you are seriously considering a surgical rhinoplasty, the non-surgical technique will give you an idea of the type of results you can expect before making the decision of undergoing major surgery.
Are there any side effects?
You may experience slight bruising and swelling as well as sensitivity around the nose, however these symptoms should subside relatively quickly.
How long do the results last?
As this is a particularly static area of the face you can expect results to last between 12 and 18 months, however this may differ between each individual. Results can also be seen instantly.
Will it impact my breathing?
No, the injection of the dermal filler will be at skin level so will not impact breathing through your nose.
Are there any risks with this procedure?
The risks of this procedure are minimal. As hyaluronic acid dermal fillers and Botox provide temporary results if you are unhappy with your treatment, your nose will return to it’s normal shape over a matter of months.
Will I get a review post treatment?
If you would like your treatment to be reviewed, we offer a free of charge review two weeks after the initial treatment.
How do I book an appointment?
To book an appointment you will first need to speak to an advisor you can contact the team directly on 01844 390110 / [email protected]