Introduction To Aesthetics Package
What does the Introduction to Aesthetic Package include?
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your aesthetic training?
- Founded 2001 by leading Cosmetic Surgeon Mr Adrian Richards’ we are the UK’s First Aesthetic Training Course provider
- We are an Allergan approved appointed training provider
- You receive practical experience on live models provided by us
- We’ve trained over 21.5K medical professionals/ clinicians in aesthetic treatments
- We are an Aesthetic Award Winner of Best Cosmetic Training Provider in 2018
- Accredited course developed in line with JCCP, OfQual and CQC standards
- We are also a Hamilton Fraser Partnered Training Provider
- All courses are led by our handpicked team of experts including doctors, dentists and nurses
- Partners with the leading aesthetic insurance company Healthcare Professional Protection
- Courses held in fully functioning clinic environments across 6 locations across the UK
- Unlimited aftercare whether it be clinical or business related
frequently asked questions
How much is the introduction to aesthetics package?
The cost of our Introduction to Aesthetics Package is £2500 inc VAT – the original cost of all courses and products is £3150 inc VAT.
How can i book the Introduction to Aesthetics Package?
At the moment this course is only bookable by contacting the team on 01844 335100, they will then be able to find course dates to suit your schedule and answer any further questions.
Will I be insured to inject on the training day?
Yes our insurance covers you on the day of your training. Following this, you will need to arrange your own insurance; details of which are provided to you on the foundation course.
Where can I completed the practical courses?
Our aesthetic training courses takes place in our clinics across the UK:
Can I start practicing straight after my course?
If you successfully complete your training courses you will receive a certificate of attendance which is recognised by all major aesthetic insurance companies. Once you have your insurance in place, you can then begin practicing.
Can beauty therapists book this package?
Due to insurance protocols and prescribing, we are unable to train Beauty Therapists in injectables. However, if you are Level 3 qualified we have a range of advanced skin rejuvenation courses along with our new Level 4 Certificate in Advanced Skin Rejuvenation Techniques qualification available to take you to the next level in your aesthetic career.