Dr Fiona Durban BSC MBBS MBCAM
Clinical Lead & Aesthetic Doctor
Joined the aesthetic industry: 2013
Joined Cosmetic Courses expert faculty: 2014
Dr Fiona Durban qualified from St Mary’s Hospital Medical School (Imperial College, London) in 2000 and also gained a Batchelor of Science degree in Medical Anthropology from University College London. She then went on to do training in General Practice and MRCGP (merit) in 2005 and also became a full member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Durban has worked in a number of hospital jobs including Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Paediatrics before settling in General Practice. Becoming a GP partner in 2005 in a busy semi-rural practice where she had a specialist interest in women’s health and was also involved in training junior doctors. From there Fiona decided to move into aesthetic medicine in 2013 after training with Cosmetic Courses! Working in a busy clinic before becoming a trainer for Cosmetic Courses in 2014. Now Clinical Lead for Cosmetic Courses, Fiona is based at our headquarters in Buckinghamshire.
Fiona’s typical working week is hectic juggling work, children and numerous animals including her pygmy goats, Happy and Hugo! Training other medical professionals at least three days per week in foundation and advanced injectable courses including the Level 7 qualification, PRP therapy and Rederm treatment. Also consulting with prospective models, answering delegate queries with the office team and helping to train new trainers joining the team. Fiona also does a private client one day per week in Clinic at our Buckinghamshire base.
When Fiona isn’t working she enjoys active holidays including surfing and skiing with her family!
“I am passionate about training and delivering the highest possible standard of aesthetic education to our delegates. It is a privileged to work with different medical professionals from all areas of the UK as well as from abroad. I also like to provide my patient’s with a treatment plan that is tailored to their aims, needs and budget making them feel and look better!”
Interesting fact about Dr Fiona Durban:
Fiona has bungee jumped out of a helicopter in New Zealand, and canoed down the Zambezi River.
Instagram – Dr Fiona Durban
- Foundation Botox & Dermal Filler Training
- Level 7 Diploma in Injectables for Clinical Aesthetic Medicine
- Botox and Filler Observation Training
- Botox and Filler Refresher Training
- One-to-one Botox & Dermal Filler Training
- Advanced Botox & Dermal Filler Training
- Intermediate Botox and Filler Training
- Facial Contouring Training
- Lip Filler Introduction Training
- Non-Surgical Facelift Training
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy Training
- Peri-Orbital (Tear Trough Rejuvenation) Training
- Lip Filler Masterclass Training
- Rederm – the Injectable Skincare Training
- Volux Chin and Jaw Filler Training
- Silhouette Soft Thread Lift Training