Botox and Dermal Filler Refresher Training Course
Have you taken time out from the industry, or did you attend an aesthetic training course a while ago, and are feeling a little rusty?
Or maybe you’d just like the extra peace of mind that comes from practising the techniques again in a learning environment?
How will you benefit from our Botox and Dermal Filler Refresher Training?
- Our course will give you further opportunity to practice your techniques under the guidance of our expert practitioners.
- We strongly focus on the practical elements of your training, giving you ample opportunity to re-familiarise yourself with the techniques, as well as learning new skills.
- Our expert practitioners will be on hand throughout your training to guide and support you, and also answer any questions you may have.
- This invaluable hands-on course will leave no stone unturned and equip you with all the skills and confidence you need to progress in your aesthetic career.
- Learning takes place in small groups and covers practical training in a range of different Botox and filler treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
It has been a few years since I completed my Foundation training, is this course suitable?
Which products will I be trained in?
We are one of the few providers to train in genuine Allergan Botox® as well as the Juvederm range of dermal fillers. If you have previous training in different Botox and dermal filler brands it is important to let us know so we can tailor the training to your requirements.
Will I get to practice on live patients?
Yes. At Cosmetic Courses we place a real emphasis on the practical side of your training and provide all models for your training experience so you don’t need to worry about finding someone to come with you on the day. However, if you would like to bring a model as a case study we are more than happy for you to do this. This will incur a small fee for your model to cover the cost of the product. Please ensure you let a member of the team know prior to your training so we can make the necessary arrangements.
How much does the training cost?
Our Botox and dermal filler refresher training course is £375 + VAT which includes all your training materials and unlimited support following your course. We have 0% interest finance options to split the payment into affordable monthly amounts.
How do I book my course?
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking – view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators – if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us – alternatively please email us at [email protected]
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your Botox and Dermal Filler Refresher Training?
- At Cosmetic Courses, we provide you with a hand to hold when you complete your Botox training. We are always on call to help with any queries as you go into business. You can email us or send photos of any patients you need advice about and we will always reply rapidly
- With over 15 years of aesthetic teaching experience we are one of the longest established and most successful training providers in the UK non-surgical market
- You will receive the highest standard of training from our aesthetic practitioners. We employ regularly practising trainers from all sectors – Doctors, Aesthetic Nurses, Medical Aestheticians and Cosmetic Surgeons, giving you the opportunity to learn from each.
- At Cosmetic Courses we aim to provide the optimal training environment, therefore we aim to keep the ratio of trainers to delegates low during the hands on practical to ensure you receive the best training possible.