Botox and Filler Foundation Training Course
Whether you are looking for personal development or more from your professional life, our award-winning CPD Certified Botox and Filler Foundation Training Course will provide you with essential practical skills and business knowledge to kickstart your aesthetic career. The Foundation Course is also part 1 of the full Level 7 Qualification in Botox and Dermal Filler.
This Botox and fillers training course is designed as an introduction to the basic treatments that are the most sought after within the aesthetics industry. The morning will be a group interactive lecture led by one of our expert trainers. This will be followed by an afternoon of practical hands-on training in small groups covering areas such as:
- Upper face 3 area Botox
- Nose to mouth lines
- Marionette lines
- Corners of the mouth
Our highly skilled and qualified team will provide you with full support and first hand advice throughout this journey to help you gain further skills and confidence. On successful completion of our Foundation Botox and Filler training course we advise attending either our Botox and Filler Bespoke Training course or our Introduction to Lip Filler training course.
How will the Foundation Botox and Filler training course benefit you?
- You will control your own destiny: you are your own boss with flexible working hours
- Less regulation than in the NHS
- Earning potential is much higher than in the NHS
- Increased patient contact time
- The demand for aesthetic treatments is continuously increasing – 90% of all cosmetic treatments in the UK are now non-surgical
Since 2002 we have trained and mentored over 7000 delegates in Botox and Filler techniques. Over this time we have refined our training programme to optimise both your practical learning and your business knowledge so you are fully equipped to set yourself up as a successful aesthetic nurse, doctor or dentist in the thriving non-surgical aesthetic industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
What qualifications do I need to attend the course?
You must be medically qualified as a surgeon, doctor, dentist or nurse with a current registration with the GMC, GDC or NMC, or equivalent if you are an overseas delegate.
I’m a non-prescribing nurse, can I train in Botox?
Yes. You are still able to train in the Botox and dermal filler treatments. There are a number of options available to you as a non-prescriber with regards to prescribing the Botox once you have completed your training.
I’m a beauty therapist, can I train in Botox and fillers
Due to insurance protocols and prescribing, we are unable to train Beauty Therapists in Botox or dermal fillers. However, if you are Level 3 qualified we have a range of advanced skin rejuvenation courses along with our new Level 4 Certificate in Advanced Skin Rejuvenation Techniques qualification available to take you to the next level in your aesthetic career.
Does this course allow me to go straight out and practice?
If you successfully complete your Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler training day you will receive a certificate of attendance which is recognised by all major aesthetic insurance companies. Once you have your insurance in place, you can then begin practicing.
Which Botox and filler products will I be trained in?
We are one of the few providers to train in genuine Allergan Botox® as well as the Juvederm Ultra range of dermal fillers.
Will I be insured to inject on the day of the course?
Yes our insurance covers you on the day of your training. Following this, you will need to arrange your own insurance; details of which are provided to you on the foundation course.
How many people will be in my group?
For the practical elements of your Botox and Dermal filler training you will be split into small groups of no more than 4 delegates to 1 trainer. This allows for maximum practical learning but also enables you to learn through observation.
Will I get practical hands-on experience?
Yes. At Cosmetic Courses we place a real emphasis on the practical side of your training. Therefore on our Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler course you will be able to practice both the 3 area upper face Botox treatment as well as the basic dermal filler treatments on real patients provided by us, under close supervision of our expert trainers.
Do I need to bring a model for the training?
No, we will provide models for your training experience so you don’t need to worry about finding someone to come with you on the day. However, if you would like to bring a model as a case study we are more than happy for you to do this. This will incur a small fee for your model to cover the cost of the product. Please ensure you let a member of the team know prior to your training so we can make the necessary arrangements.
I’m overseas, can I attend this course?
Yes. As long as you are medically qualified as a surgeon, doctor, dentist or nurse and have a current registration with your governing body you are able to attend our aesthetic training courses. We would need to see copies of your medical certificates and registration and we would only be able to certify you to practice in the country that you are registered in.
Many of our overseas delegates prefer to complete a range of courses on consecutive days in order to maximise their time with us. If this is something you’d be interested in please contact our course co-ordinators who will be more than happy to put you together a bespoke course package tailored for your educational requirements.
What support is provided following the Botox training course?
- Receive details of two of the leading aesthetic insurance companies; Healthcare Professional Protection (HPPB) and Hamilton Fraser
- Order your Botox and dermal filler products as well as all your consumables with our reliable and affordable partners; Pharmacy Space.
- There is also the opportunity to purchase a starter kit on the day of your course which will provide you with all the consumables you’ll need to treat your first 10 patients.
- Save Face are an independent accreditation service who offers guidance and support on all areas of setting up an aesthetic clinic including business and marketing.
- Receive a free listing on The National Cosmetic Network giving your brand immediate exposure.
- You will gain access to our member’s area allowing you to download consent forms for treatment, medical history forms and treatment records.
- You can subscribe to our monthly blogs and newsletters offering best practice advice and guidance from our trainers.
- If you have a patient you are concerned about treating, are unsure on the best way to approach a treatment or would just like some general advice, our trainers are always on hand to answer them. Simply give the team a call or email us and we’ll be more than happy to get back to you as soon as we can.
What is the cost of the Foundation Botox and filler course?
The total cost of the course is £850 + VAT. We do also have 0% interest monthly installment options available to split the cost into manageable monthly payments.
Where are the Foundation Botox and filler courses held?
We hold our Foundation training course in all of our locations:
Foundation Botox & Dermal Filler Training in Buckinghamshire – Foundation Botox & Dermal Filler Training in London – Foundation Botox & Dermal Filler Training in Birmingham – Foundation Botox & Dermal Filler Training in Belfast – Foundation Botox & Dermal Filler Training in Nottingham – Foundation Botox & Dermal Filler Training in Leeds
How do I book my Foundation Botox and filler course?
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking – view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators – if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us – alternatively please email us at [email protected]
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your aesthetic training?
- We are the UK’s First Botox and Filler Training Course provider
- We are an Allergan approved appointed training provider
- You receive practical experience in both Botox and fillers on live models provided by us
- We are an award-winning training provider
- Accredited course developed in line with JCCP and CQC standards
- We are also a Hamilton Fraser Partnered Training Provider
- All courses are led by our handpicked team of experts including doctors, dentists and nurses
- Partners with the leading aesthetic insurance company Healthcare Professional Protection and Hamilton Fraser
- Courses held in fully functioning clinic environments across 6 locations across the UK including Botox training in London
- Unlimited aftercare whether it be clinical or business related
- We offer Botox training in London & 5 other locations across the country
More courses you may be interested in
Upcoming CoursesView All Course Dates