Lip Filler Introduction Training Course
The aesthetic world is exciting with lots of opportunities for new practitioners and we want to make sure that when you complete our training programme you feel confident to start practicing your new techniques.
Lips still remain one of the most sought after aesthetic treatments within the industry. Our introduction to lip filler course is designed for delegates who are new to treating the lip area with dermal filler. This course usually follows our intermediate botox and filler course and can be offered as a 1-2-1 if required.
The course provides a thorough understanding of dermal fillers including which filler to use for different results, the area being treated along with different injecting techniques offering a nice standardised treatment approach making your future treatments safer and more effective.
The typical areas covered in this course include the vermillion border using a linear thread technique and the bolus technique to add volume to the body of the lip.
Our team of dedicated trainers are passionate in providing the highest quality training for our delegates. Their hands on approach will leave you feeling confident in lip fillers, giving you the knowledge and practical hands on experience to start treating your own patients successfully.
Is the Introduction to Lip Filler Training course right for you?
- If you have completed our Foundation Botox and filler training course but haven’t had much practice in injecting the lip area
- If you are lacking confidence in lip augmentation and would benefit from more training within the basics
- If you are wanting to specify your training to lip augmentation
- If you would like to practice on a variety of models under the supervision of one of our expert trainers
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the lip filler introduction training course?
This course is available for registered Doctors, Nurses and Dentists with a current registration with the GMC, GDC or NMC. We recommend this as a follow on course from our Foundation Botox and filler Course.
Which dermal filler products will I be trained in?
We are dedicated to providing high quality training in safe, quality products therefore during your training you will be taught in one of the most popular brands of dermal fillers; Juvederm.
Can I start practicing straight after the course?
Yes, you can start practicing on patients after this course. We advise you to feel confident in the amount of training you have had before practicing.
Is there practical sessions within this course?
Yes. At Cosmetic Courses we place a real emphasis on the practical side of your training and provide all models for your training experience so you don’t need to worry about finding someone to come with you on the day. However, if you would like to bring a model as a case study we are more than happy for you to do this. This will incur a small fee for your model to cover the cost of the product. Please ensure you let a member of the team know prior to your training so we can make the necessary arrangements.
What is the cost for the Lip filler introduction training course?
Our introduction to lip augmentation training course is £500 + VAT. We also have 0% interest finance options to split the payment into affordable monthly amounts.
How do I book this course?
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking – view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators – if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us – alternatively please email us at [email protected]
Why choose the Lip filler Introduction Training Course with Cosmetic Courses?
- We provide all live models for your training to make your learning as hassle-free as possible
- You will be taught our unique 5-step approach to create the perfect pout
- Our expert trainers have a combined 113 years of experience in the Aesthetics industry
- Our training programmes have won multiple awards over the past few years which is a testament to the quality of our dermal filler training
- We provide ongoing support following your masterclass session so if you have a patient who you are unsure how best to treat then contact our clinical team and we can advise you on the best course of treatment.
More courses you may be interested in
Upcoming CoursesView All Course Dates