Platelet Rich Plasma Training Course
What is Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) has been successfully used in medicine for many years, focusing on areas such as wound healing, tissue repair and in orthopaedics, dentistry, neurosurgery and ophthalmology. Defined as an autologous concentrated preparation of platelets, PRP therapy is a great procedure for your aesthetic clinic either as a standalone treatment or to compliment other procedures such as dermal fillers and dermaroller with an increased demand for our Platelet Rich Plasma Training Course.
This system uses your bodies own growth factors in order for the skin to repair and rejuvenate itself. Using the Cellenis technique the platelets in the blood are concentrated in clear plasma. Once this plasma is injected into the skin, a large amount of growth factors are released to stimulate the soft tissue regeneration for skin rejuvenation and hair loss.
How will you benefit from Platelet Rich Plasma Training Course?
- This treatment is an excellent add-on to your aesthetic clinic. It is becoming an increasingly popular treatment to improve the texture of the skin, create better skin tone, firm the skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and to revolumise beneath the skin.
- This treatment is cost effective as it incurs very little outlays, making it a very lucrative procedure for your aesthetic business
- It can be used to treat the delicate areas above and below the eyes which are usually difficult to treat with treatments such as Botox and dermal fillers
- We use Cellenis on our Platelet Rich Plasma Training Course and it can be used on all skin types and used for both skin texture and volume
- As this is an autologous system, patients who are opposed to using artificial products will be happier to try this treatment as it is completely natural and safe.
- There is very little downtime for your patients – increasing its popularity
- Long lasting results
- Our Platelet Rich Plasma Training Course is in a small group session for optimum practical experience
Advantages of our Centrifuge System:
- It’s a clinical swing centrifuge rather than the commonly found fixed angle. Fixed angle drives blood components onto the wall of the test tube causing break up. This does not occur with the centrifuge we use
- Very easy to clean and the stainless steel components can be steamed sterilised
- It has a quiet, intuitive, easy set up with the correct parameters needed for Cellenis PRP preparation
- Some other centrifuges are unable to reach the required RCF of 1500g
Frequently Asked Questions
What qualifications do I need to attend the Platelet Rich Plasma Training Course?
You must be medically qualified as a surgeon, doctor, dentist or nurse with a current registration with the GMC, GDC or NMC. You must also have prior experience of taking blood and injecting Botox therefore you will be required to show proof of your previous aesthetic training experience. If you are medically qualified but do not have prior experience in aesthetics we would recommend attending our Foundation Level Botox and Dermal Filler Course prior to the Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy Course.
I am a phlebotomist can I attend this course?
Unfortunately this course is only available to medical staff who are doctors, dentists or nurses with a license to practice. Therefore phlebotomists will not be able to attend the platelet rich plasma training.
I am overseas, can I attend this course?
Yes. As long as you are medically qualified as a surgeon, doctor, dentist or nurse and have a current registration with your governing body you are able to attend our aesthetic training courses. We would need to see copies of your medical certificates and registration and we would only be able to certify you to practice in the country that you are registered in. Many of our overseas delegates prefer to complete a range of courses on consecutive days in order to maximise their time with us. For more information on this please visit our Training for overseas delegates page. If this is something you’d be interested in please contact our course co-ordinators who will be more than happy to put you together a bespoke course package tailored for your educational requirements.
Will I get to practice on live patients?
Yes. At Cosmetic Courses we place a real emphasis on the practical side of your training and provide all models for your training experience so you don’t need to worry about finding someone to come with you on the day. However, if you would like to bring a model as a case study we are more than happy for you to do this. This will incur a small fee for your model to cover the cost of the product. Please ensure you let a member of the team know prior to your training so we can make the necessary arrangements.
How much is the training?
PRP Training ONLY : £450 + VAT
Where does this course take place?
The PRP course is held at our National Training Centre in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, just 40 minutes outside of London and only 1 hour from Birmingham.
How do I book my course?
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking – view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators – if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us – alternatively please email us at [email protected]
Does this course include PRP for hair loss?
Yes, this course will cover the usage of PRP for hair loss in patients.
More courses you may be interested in
Upcoming CoursesView All Course Dates