Non-Surgical Facelift Training Course
What is the Non-Surgical Facelift?
Otherwise known as the 8 Point Facelift, our non-surgical facelift training offers an innovative approach to facial contouring using Allergan’s 2nd generation VYCROSS™ range of advanced dermal fillers. Instead of focusing on one specific area of the face it looks at how these dermal fillers can be used in conjunction with each other to subtly reshape and redefine the face. The treatment will give your patients’ mid and lower face a natural but noticeable lift.
How will the Non-Surgical Facelift Training benefit you?
- This will allow you to offer your patients a long lasting natural but noticeable lift that can last up to 18 months
- Instead of focusing on one specific area of the face it looks at how these dermal fillers can be used in conjunction with each other to subtly reshape and redefine the face
- This course will extend your knowledge on dermal fillers
- Our one day non surgical facelift course will provide you with the theoretical and practical knowledge and skill base to go straight out and practice this advanced technique
- You can expect to charge around £1200 per patient which means you will be in profit even after administering one treatment!
Frequently Asked Questions
What qualifications do I need to attend the non-surgical facelift training course?
You must be medically qualified as a surgeon, doctor, dentist or nurse with a current registration with the GMC, GDC or NMC. You must also have prior experience injecting dermal fillers so we expect you to have completed advanced dermal filler techniques such as cheek and lip augmentation before attending this training.
Which products will I be trained in?
We are one of the few providers to train in the high quality Juvederm Vycross range of dermal fillers.
Will I be insured on the day of the training?
Yes our insurance covers you on the day of your training.
I am overseas, can I attend this course?
Yes. As long as you are medically qualified as a surgeon, doctor, dentist or nurse and have a current registration with your governing body you are able to attend our aesthetic training courses. We would need to see copies of your medical certificates and registration and we would only be able to certify you to practice in the country that you are registered in. Many of our overseas delegates prefer to complete a range of courses on consecutive days in order to maximise their time with us. For more information on this please visit our Training for overseas delegates page. If this is something you’d be interested in please contact our course co-ordinators who will be more than happy to put you together a bespoke course package tailored for your educational requirements.
Do you provide the models for the training course?
Yes. At Cosmetic Courses we place a real emphasis on the practical side of your training and provide all models for your training experience so you don’t need to worry about finding someone to come with you on the day. However, if you would like to bring a model as a case study we are more than happy for you to do this. This will incur a small fee for your model to cover the cost of the product. Please ensure you let a member of the team know prior to your training so we can make the necessary arrangements.
How much does the Non-Surgical Facelift Training course cost?
The course is £600 + VAT, however we do offer 0% interest direct debit options to split the cost of your training into manageable monthly payments. Please contact us if this is something you’d be interested in. We also offer course packages which allow you to book multiple courses at discount prices.
How do I book my course?
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking – view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators – if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us – alternatively please email us at [email protected]
Why Choose Cosmetic Courses for your Non-Surgical Facelift Training?
- Our expert practitioners who have a combined 113 years of experience in aesthetic medicine provide you with the highest standards of aesthetic training
- Our dedicated administration and clinical team will provide you with ongoing support once you have completed your course
- Cosmetic Courses will make sure you leave the course feeling fully prepared by balancing the training to ensure you gain theory, practical and marketing skills
- Our ratio of trainers to delegates means that you gain maximum exposure to the practical elements of this training
More courses you may be interested in
Upcoming CoursesView All Course Dates