Tear Trough Rejuvenation Training Course
How will Tear Trough Training Course benefit you?
- Eyes are considered the focal point of the face which means that it’s one of the first areas to show any sign of ageing. Incorporating this localised treatment into your repertoire will allow you to offer your patients a more targeted approach to facial rejuvenation
- You will gain complete understanding of facial anatomy and physiology, in particular in the peri-orbital region
- You will be able to identify suitable patients for treatment, contraindications, managing patient expectations, use of topical anaesthesia and relevant aftercare
- Understanding the combination of direct treatment to the tear trough with indirect correction of the tear trough using mid-face re-volumisation
- Perform at least 1 tear trough treatment on a live patient provided by Cosmetic Courses
- Be able to identify facial markings to determine appropriate injection points
- On successful completion of the tear trough training, you will receive a certificate of attendance allowing you to start practicing this treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
What experience do I need to complete the Tear Trough training course?
You must be medically qualified as a surgeon, doctor, dentist or nurse with a current registration with the GMC, GDC or NMC. As Tear Trough Rejuvenation is an advanced procedure tear trough training is only available to those who are practicing Botox and dermal filler treatments at an advanced level.
Does this course allow me to go straight out and practie?
If you successfully complete your training day you will receive a certificate of attendance which is recognised by all major aesthetic insurance companies. Once you have your insurance in place, you can begin practicing this new technique.
Do I need to bring a model for the training?
At Cosmetic Courses we place a real emphasis on the practical side of your training and provide all models for your training experience so you don’t need to worry about finding someone to come with you on the day. However, if you would like to bring a model as a case study we are more than happy for you to do this. This will incur a small fee for your model to cover the cost of the product. Please ensure you let a member of the team know prior to your training so we can make the necessary arrangements.
How much will the training cost?
The course costs £750 + VAT in total. We do also have 0% interest installment options available to split the cost into manageable monthly payments. Please contact us if this is something you’d be interested in.
How do I book my course?
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking – view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators – if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us – alternatively please email us at [email protected]
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your Tear Trough Training?
- At Cosmetic Courses we have over 16 years of top training experience and are one of the longest-established training providers.
- You will be trained by our team of experts who have a combined 113 years of cosmetic experience
- We provide unlimited support following your training including business and clinical support from our dedicated team of co-ordinators and trainers
- Our training programmes are recognised by leading aesthetic insurance companies and CPD certified