Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Training Course
What is a Non Surgical Rhinoplasty?
The Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty also known as the 15 minute nose job is an advanced Botox and Dermal Filler technique to correct nasal contour irregularities. Due to advancements in non-surgical techniques and dermal filler products, the results achieved from a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty can now mirror those of surgery, making this the perfect alternative for your patients.
What are the benefits of completing Non Surgical Rhinoplasty training?
- It requires very little of your time to complete with some treatments taking as little as 15 minutes
- With a 10% cost on the surgical alternative, it is a much cheaper solution to correcting nasal irregularities
- You can make subtle changes as well as more definite reshaping and modelling of a range of nasal deformities
- It will also appeal to those individuals looking for a ‘quick fix’ for a special occasion who don’t want to endure the downtime of a surgical procedure
- Results last anywhere between 12 and 18 months due to the static nature of this area
Following training in the Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty, this treatment can make an extremely profitable addition to your practice. The RRP for this advanced dermal filler procedure is approximately £500 per treatment. If you consider there is a very small amount of product used for the treatment and can take as little as 15 minutes to complete this can result in a very healthy profit margin.
If you’re an ambitious aesthetic practitioner, it goes without saying that pursuing more advanced courses will enhance your reputation with potential patients. Learning advanced treatments such as Non Surgical Nose Reshaping can be a real goldmine for your business, offering you vital new sources of revenue to help fuel your growth.
- A comparison of the surgical and non-surgical rhinoplasty techniques
- Anatomy of the nose
- Important angles of the face
- Perform at least 1 rhinoplasty treatment on a live parient provided by Cosmetic Courses
- Indications and contraindications of non-surgical rhinoplasty
- Potential complications and management
- Before & after case studies
Frequently Asked Questions
I have just completed my Foundation Botox and filler training course can I attend?
We do require that you are competent in the advanced Botox and Dermal Filler training techniques prior to attending the Non Surgical Rhinoplasty masterclass. This includes treatments such as cheek filler, lip filler, non-surgical facelift and ideally be experienced using a cannula. Therefore we wouldn’t recommend that you attend this type of advanced Botox and dermal filler training immediately after your Foundation training.
Which products do you use on this training course?
We train in Allergan products including genuine Botox and the Juvederm range of dermal fillers. You will use both of these injectable products during the rhinoplasty course.
Will I get to practice on live models?
Yes, at every Cosmetic Course we provide live models to enable you to gain maximum experience in the injectable techniques. If you would like to bring your own model to your training course as a case study this is absolutely fine but would be subject to a small fee. Please ensure you let our course co-ordinators know when you are booking your training so arrangements can be put in place.
How much does the course cost?
The Non-surgical Rhinoplasty course is £915 + VAT. We also have 0% interest finance options to split the payment into affordable monthly amounts.
How do I book the Non-surgical Rhinoplasty course?
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking – view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators – if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us – alternatively please email us at [email protected]
More courses you may be interested in
Upcoming CoursesView All Course Dates