Emma Kelliher RGN INP
Aesthetic Nurse Specialist
Joined the aesthetic industry: 2008
Joined Cosmetic Courses expert faculty: 2018
Emma Kelliher started her nursing career in 2001 specialising in acute surgical high dependency.
In 2008 she moved into the Aesthetic industry working full time for a leading provider of cosmetic surgery and aesthetic treatments as Clinic Manager and Nurse Counsellor/Therapist.
Emma held that post for 10 years before becoming a trainer with Cosmetic Courses. Her aesthetic specialities are Toxins, Dermal Fillers, Skin Treatments and Sclerotherapy.
Emma works full time in aesthetics and has a successful aesthetic business alongside being a trainer at Cosmetic Courses. She says she has been very fortunate to have over ten years experience working in this industry and is passionate about sharing her knowledge gained, experience and safety in Aesthetics.
Emma is a mother of three including boy/girl twins. Her career in aesthetics has given her a fantastic platform for that dream work life balance allowing her to work full time with the flexibility to work alongside her home life.
Social Media Channels
- Facebook – EK Aesthetics-Independent Nurse Prescriber & Aesthetic Nurse
- Linked-In – Emma Kelliher
- Foundation Botox & Dermal Filler Training
- Level 7 Diploma in Injectables for Clinical Aesthetic Medicine
- Botox and Filler Observation Training
- Botox and Filler Refresher Training
- One-to-one Botox & Dermal Filler Training
- Advanced Botox & Dermal Filler Training
- Intermediate Botox and Filler Training
- Facial Contouring Training
- Lip Filler Introduction Training
- Non-Surgical Facelift Training
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy Training
- Lip Filler Masterclass Training
- Rederm – the Injectable Skincare Training
- Volux Chin and Jaw Filler Training