Lip Filler Masterclass Training Course
Over the years, the demand for lip filler in the UK has grown at an unprecedented rate seeing a rise in Lip Filler Masterclass Training Courses. Many celebrities such as Kylie Jenner have confessed that their perfect pouts are in fact due to lip fillers which has led to more clients requesting this ever-popular injectable treatment. We only need to take a look at the biggest search engine; Google to see that it is the most searched for cosmetic treatment and this demand is only increasing.
Our Lip filler masterclass training course is designed for delegates who have treated some lips but would like to further their knowledge, product use and their overall injecting skills.
With it being a masterclass you will look deeper into the lip anatomy to help provide different treatment options for your patients. You will address the whole peri oral including the areas which support the lip such as the cupids bow, philtrum columns and oral commissure.
With the day being dedicated to practical hands-on training you will be introduced to new techniques using both cannula and a needle.
How will the lip augmentation training course masterclass benefit you?
- Offer an extended service to your current clients and attract a new type of clientele looking for the ‘perfect pout’
- Gain valuable experience of both intermediate and advanced level injection techniques, focusing purely on the lip area
- Learn a range of techniques for the injection of lip filler using both cannula and syringe
- Understand the differences between re-volumising and rejuvenating the lips to achieve age-appropriate results for your clients
If you have completed your Foundation Level Botox and Dermal Filler Training but have not had much experience in injecting the lips then we highly recommend our bespoke one-to-one training day to cover basic level lip filler techniques prior to attending a lip masterclass.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to be medically qualified to complete this course?
Yes. We require that you are medically qualified as a nurse, doctor or dentist with a current registration with the NMC, GMC or GDC.
Can I attend this course with no prior dermal filler training experience?
No. This course is better suited to those of you who have prior experience injecting dermal fillers to the lip area as it covers intermediate and advanced lip filler techniques. If you are just starting your aesthetic career then we would recommend the Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler course and the Bespoke Botox and filler training course
I’ve just completed the Foundation Botox and dermal filler course, can I attend?
We wouldn’t recommend completing this course straight after your training, we normally advise that you start practicing the basic Botox and dermal filler techniques before moving on to more advanced lip augmentation.
Which dermal filler products will I be trained in?
We are dedicated to providing high quality training in safe, quality products therefore during your training you will be taught in one of the most popular brands of dermal fillers; Juvederm.
Will I get practical hands-on training?
Yes. At Cosmetic Courses we place a real emphasis on the practical side of your training and provide all models for your training experience so you don’t need to worry about finding someone to come with you on the day. However, if you would like to bring a model as a case study we are more than happy for you to do this. This will incur a small fee for your model to cover the cost of the product. Please ensure you let a member of the team know prior to your training so we can make the necessary arrangements.
I’m overseas can I attend this course?
Yes. As long as you are medically qualified as a surgeon, doctor, dentist or nurse and have a current registration with your governing body you are able to attend our aesthetic training courses. We would need to see copies of your medical certificates and registration and we would only be able to certify you to practice in the country that you are registered in. Many of our overseas delegates prefer to complete a range of courses on consecutive days in order to maximise their time with us. For more information on this please visit our Training for overseas delegates page. If this is something you’d be interested in please contact our course co-ordinators who will be more than happy to put you together a bespoke course package tailored for your educational requirements
How many people will be on the training course?
The maximum number of delegates in each masterclass is 3. This enables you to gain the optimal amount of training during the day.
What is the cost of the lip filler masterclass training course?
Our lip augmentation masterclass is £550 + VAT. We also have 0% interest finance options to split the payment into affordable monthly amounts.
How do I book my course?
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking – view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators – if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us – alternatively please email us at [email protected]
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your Lip filler masterclass training course?
- We provide all live models for your training to make your learning as hassle-free as possible
- You will be taught our unique 5-step approach to create the perfect pout
- Our expert trainers have a combined 113 years of experience in the Aesthetics industry
- Our training programmes have won multiple awards over the past few years which is a testament to the quality of our dermal filler training
- We provide ongoing support following your masterclass session so if you have a patient who you are unsure how best to treat then contact our clinical team and we can advise you on the best course of treatment.
More courses you may be interested in
Upcoming CoursesView All Course Dates