Botox and Dermal Filler Intermediate Training Course
At Cosmetic Courses we make it our aim to ensure our delegates are confident in their practice and get the most out of our training days. The Intermediate Botox and Filler Training Course has been created as a stepping stone to send you into your successful aesthetic career feeling confident.
What will the day cover?
- Upper Face Botox, filler around the mouth, marionette lines and corners of the mouth procedures with practical hands on experience
- An introduction to Lip and Cheek Augmentation
- Treatment plans for patients
- How to conduct a successful consultation to get the most out of your patient and practitioner experience
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products will I be trained in?
Just like all of our Botox® and filler training courses you will be trained in genuine Allergan Botox® as well as the Juvederm range of dermal fillers
Will I get to practice of live patients?
Yes. At Cosmetic Courses we place a real emphasis on the practical side of your training and provide all models for your training experience so you don’t need to worry about finding someone to come with you on the day. However, if you would like to bring a model as a case study we are more than happy for you to do this. This will incur a small fee for your model to cover the cost of the product. Please ensure you let a member of the team know prior to your training so we can make the necessary arrangements.
How much does the intermediate Botox and filler training course cost?
The total course fee is £650 + VAT which includes all your training materials and unlimited support following your course. We also have 0% interest finance options to split the payment into affordable monthly amounts.
How do I book my course?
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking – view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators – if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us – alternatively please email us at [email protected]
Do you offer employment opportunities within the aesthetic industry?
Yes, we work alongside aesthetic recruitment agency Clinic People who match qualified clinicians to clinics within the UK.
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your Intermediate Botox and filler Training Course?
- At Cosmetic Courses, we provide you with a hand to hold when you complete your Botox training. We are always on call to help with any queries as you go into business. You can email us or send photos of any patients you need advice about and we will always reply rapidly
- With 16 years of aesthetic teaching experience we are one of the longest established and most successful training providers in the UK non-surgical market
- You will receive the highest standard of training from our aesthetic practitioners. We employ regularly practising trainers from all sectors – Doctors, Aesthetic Nurses, Medical Aestheticians and Cosmetic Surgeons, giving you the opportunity to learn from each.
- At Cosmetic Courses we aim to provide the optimal training environment, therefore we aim to keep the ratio of trainers to delegates low during the hands on practical to ensure you receive the best training possible.
- Appointed training provider of Allergan, JCCP and leading insurance providers.
To participate in the Botox and Dermal Filler Intermediate Training Course, you will need to have completed the Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler course so you already have a good grounding in the theory and practical elements.