We are proud to partner with Allergan for our aesthetic training. Offering the latest in injectables and techniques.
A lot of our trainers are also Allergan Faculty, proving them to be key opinion leaders within the industry.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is the number 1 selling product of its kind in the world. At Cosmetic Courses we pride ourselves in the use of genuine Allergan Botox for our training. As one of the most extensively studied medical aesthetic treatments, Botox® Cosmetic has been approved for use in 78 different countries.
What is Botox® Cosmetic?
Botox® is a well studied treatment and has a record of experience and results that aesthetic practitioners know and trust. Allergan sponsored clinics have also tested the safety of Botox® Cosmetic; furthermore the product has also been peer reviewed in 417 aesthetic, medical and scientific journals. Since 2002 approximately 10.9 million vials of Botox have been sold to the US alone. The trust and reliability of this product is evident due to its popularity, which has grown consistently.
Botox® was introduced in 1989 for therapeutic use, and approved for the treatment of Glabella lines in 2002. With 25 years of expertise and over 2500 publications in medical and scientific journals, this is one of the most reliable and well known products for use on wrinkles. Botox® Cosmetic is also (according to 2013 statistics) the worldwide market leader with 77% market share.
Why use Genuine Allergan Botox?
- It is well-studied with results and evidence proving its safety and reliability.
- Genuine Allergan Botox is derived from sources that exist in nature.
- It’s a treatment experienced by millions of people.
- It is the first and only approved treatment to temporarily improve the appearance of severe to moderate frown lines.
- Results from this treatment can last up to four months.
- Botox cosmetic follows strict guidelines during manufacturing, storage and transportation reducing the risk of it being compromised; therefore ensuring quality in your procedures.
To find out more about training in Allergan’s Botox visit our Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler Training page.