Save Face Accreditation
Save Face is an independent and impartial accreditation scheme for aesthetic medical professionals and clinics. They are committed to providing consumers with an accessible service that provides the assurance that when selecting a Save Face accredited practitioner or clinic, they are in safe hands, that use safe products, in a safe environment.
Who are Save Face?
Save Face has teamed up with Cosmetic Courses to fill a void that currently exists within the industry by offering an on-going support package for both new and well established practitioners. The package will offer you the opportunity to progress and develop your clinical skills through a unique training programme. This provides a clear pathway to becoming a competent practitioner by ensuring direction and momentum in developing your skills as you incorporate new treatments in to your portfolio. All of our accredited practitioners will receive 10% off any training course booked with Cosmetic Courses.
Becoming Save Face Accredited
Becoming accredited will provide you with an artillery of practical benefits that deliver a combined return on investment of almost double the accreditation fee, including:
- External validation to inform the consumer that their clinic has met a robust set of industry recognised standards.
- Upon accreditation you will you have your own dedicated profile page on the Save Face search engine.
- Upon registration you will be given Free and unlimited access to the Save Face Knowledge Management System (KMS) where you can download template policies, procedures, protocols and guidance notes to help guide you through the process and safeguard you from a legal perspective if something were to go wrong.
- Unlimited access to expert clinical mentorship from our dedicated Support and Mentoring Director, Marie Dolan which will include a series of live-chat, forums, video casts, webinars and guidance sessions available for practitioners on a wide range of topics.
- Practitioner toolkit to help navigate a clear and defined career pathway which develops key skills across a wide variety of clinical and business related topics.
- A directory of aesthetic industry contacts including manufacturers, insurers and consumable suppliers.
- Expert business and marketing support including template business plans and proposals.
- Opportunity to be added to our resource pool for larger clinics to source temporary and part time practitioners.
- Exclusive discounts available across a range of industry related products and services from our preferred partners including but limited to; Cosmetic Courses, Hamilton Fraser, i-Consult, PHS and many more.
Save Face have recently announced their successful accreditation with the Professional Standards Authority (PSA) highlighting their quality as a register of unregulated health and care occupations.