Aesthetic Training for Beauty Therapists
Are you a Beauty Therapist NVQ Level 3 looking to advance your skills into medical skin rejuvenation treatments such as chemical peels and microneedling? If so then our award-winning aesthetic training courses for therapists may be perfect for you. They provide you with the knowledge and practical skills to move from a beauty therapist to an advanced aesthetic practitioner and stand out in a highly competitive market.
What are the benefits to you as a beauty therapist undertaking training in skin rejuvenation?
- These medical grade treatments penetrate further into the skins epidermis, giving better results for clients
- The treatments can be integrated into your current treatment portfolio very easily
- You can upsell to your existing client base, as well as attracting new clientele who may suffer with medical skin conditions
- Many of the skin treatments have a low start-up cost, with peel products treating up to 30 patients at a time, allowing you to make a healthy profit
- You can sell cosmeceutical skin products to compliment the treatments, which are not available on the high street, increasing your retail sales profits
- Each skin treatment is driven by results, which can be seen after the very first treatment
- These treatments will make you unique to your competitors and more desirable as you will be able to offer all clients a treatment to suit their skin type and problems
- Training can be given in-house if required
- You will become an aesthetician
By training in these advanced treatments you will increase your career opportunities as a beauty therapist and can move into more specialised and skilled aesthetic fields. We have a selection of advanced medical skin treatment courses available for you to choose from here at Cosmetic Courses.
Level 4 Qualification in Skin Rejuvenation
Our Level 4 Qualification in Skin Rejuvenation is aimed at level 3 beauty therapists, dental nurses, nursing assistants, paramedics and medical professionals, this CPD, level 4, Eduqual accredited qualification, will provide you with the relevant knowledge and practical skills to safely and competently perform the following procedures independently.
- Chemical skin peel
- Micro needling using manual and electronic techniques
- Laser hair removal & Intense Pulse Light treatment for hair removal and skin rejuvenation
Successful completion of these elements will result in you being awarded with the Level 4 qualification in advanced skin care, Laser & IPL, Micro needling and Chemical skin peel, which will evidence a level of expertise that can be relied upon by employers and patients alike.
Can beauty therapists train in Botox & Dermal Fillers?
We are unable to train Beauty Therapists in Botox and dermal fillers due to insurance protocols and guidelines surround prescribing. However there are a number of skin rejuvenation courses such as microneedling and chemical skin peels which are highly profitable aesthetic treatments.
Are your courses recognised?
Yes. All of our aesthetic courses are recognised by the relevant organisations including all leading insurance companies and we have been recently awarded Best Training Programme at the My Face My Body Awards which is testament to the standard of the training we provide.
I am NVQ Level 2, can I train?
We are currently only able to train Beauty Therapists who are NVQ Level 3 due to the advanced nature of these treatments.