Juvederm Dermal Fillers
Juvederm is the leading range of dermal fillers and the number 1 selling range in the US. Juvederm has a range of fillers that add volume to different areas of the face providing plump and natural results. Furthermore Juvederm promises results that are long lasting with fillers that can last 12 months in the lips.
Different Types of Juvederm:
Juvederm® Vycross Range
The Juvederm® Vycross range is a smoother gel which means you get a comfortable treatment. The risk of bruising and swelling is reduced as is any discomfort as anesthetic is added into the formulation of the filler. The Vycross range provides subtle and natural outcomes due to the smoothness of the gel making it easier to inject with precision.
The Vycross range has 3 different formulas;
- Juvederm Voluma – Used for re-contouring and restoring the face in the case of age-related volume loss. Designed for deep volume restoration to re-contour the face in areas such as the cheek bone and chin regions.
- Juvederm Volbella – specifically designed to enhance lip volume and define lip contours, with a completely natural look and feel. This is also the first and only FDA approved dermal filler proven to increase lip fullness and correct perioral lines for up to one year with optimal treatment.
- Juvederm Volift – This creates an ultra-smooth gel for natural appearance with minimal swelling and bruising, therefore it is best used for smoothing nasolabial folds and facial contours.
There are 4 different formulas within the Ultra range;
- Juvederm Ultra – Our most common dermal filler; the filler contains non-animal hyaluronic acid with the addition of 0.3% lidocaine to reduce discomfort.
- Juvederm Ultra 2 – Mainly used for the subtle correction of medium facial lines. In particular those around the corners of the eyes and those very close to the surface of the skin.
- Juvederm Ultra 3 – Mainly used for more versatility in contouring and volumising. This can be anything from moderate to medium facial lines and skin depressions, in areas such as the nasolabial folds.
- Juvederm Ultra 4 – A robust formulation, which is used for volumising and correction of medium to deep folds and wrinkles. This includes adding volume in the cheeks and chin improving contour to the face.
With over 25 years manufacturing experience, Juvederm has been used in over 16 million treatments with over 1,300 patients involved in clinical trials.
If you are medically qualified and are looking for award-winning training in the Juvederm range of Dermal Fillers please visit our Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler Course Programme.