On Saturday 4th February 2017 we celebrated our 15 year anniversary by holding our 1st Annual Conference at The Paddocks Clinic in Buckinghamshire. A day filled with educational opportunities, a glimpse into the world of Cosmetic Courses and of course plenty of nibbles!
The event was held to celebrate Cosmetic Courses’ 15th year of medical aesthetic teaching and to inform and inspire our delegates to further their career in aesthetics. It also gave us the opportunity to showcase and educate the attendees on the upcoming launch of our Level 7 Qualification and our online courses while allowing the chance to learn more about our training partners and how to make the most of this challenging yet exciting and ever-evolving industry.
The conference consisted of talks and presentations from our Medical Director Adrian Richards and our training partners in addition to presentations and live demonstrations from our expert trainers on popular and up-and-coming aesthetic treatments. The programme included:
- Welcome & The Changing Face of Aesthetic Training – Level 7 Qualification – Mr Adrian Richards
- Legalities in Aesthetic Practice – Mr Adrian Richards & Jim Savin
- Q&A with our Expert Panel
- How to Build a Successful Aesthetic Practice – Mr Adrian Richards & Jim Savin
- Managing Patient Expectations & Potential Complications – Dr Fiona Durban & Mel Recchia
- Introduction to Pharmacyspace – Shailesh Patel
- Increasing your Customer Reach
- The Perfect Consultation – Dr Olha Vorodukhina
- Online Training Opportunities – Hannah Wilkinson (Blank Canvas)
- Advanced Chemical Peeling Systems – Fleur Nicholls
- PDO Thread Lifting – Mel Recchia & Dr Fiona Durban
- Advanced Lower Face Botox Treatment – Lisa Godfrey
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Lip Augmentation – Dr Olha Vorodukhina
We would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who attended and also to our fabulous speakers for making the
event so successful. If you attended the event we hope you found it worthwhile and we are already looking forward to our next event in 2018!
Aesthetic Training with Cosmetic Courses
Cosmetic Courses is the UK’s largest aesthetic training provider with over 5000 delegates trained to date and 6 dedicated training centres across the UK. If you have any questions about our new courses including the Level 7 Qualification and online training or would like further information on your training options, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 01844 390110 or contact us online here.