Microneedling with an Introduction to Chemical Peel Training Course
Covering an in-depth look into two popular treatments and devices, including the hand held microneedling, The Collagen P.I.N (mechanical micro needling). Our newest edition to the course, covers an introduction into the combination of micro needling and a demonstration of the Epionce Lite Refresh Peel. Designed to teach the fundamental skills to integrate these unique procedures into your aesthetic clinic. Once completed delegates have the option to purchase these devices and products to begin their practice.
What areas do the Microneedling with Skin Peeling treatment target?
Chemical skin peeling creates a chemical exfoliation to reduce skin blemishes, congestion, even out uneven pigmentation, refine pore texture, freshen and brighten. The micro needling provides a strong collagen production, thickening the dermis which in turn creates significant improvement in pores and acne scarring.
What are the benefits?
- By offering these 2 treatments in combination you will achieve results faster and more effectively which will increase patient satisfaction
- Suitable for all skin types
- A new and advanced treatment to offer to your patients, keeping you ahead of competitors and providing your clinic with a bespoke touch
- Kits available to purchase on the day to get you started straight away
- A great “social media” treatment for your clinic or personal channels
- An alternative treatment to patients already receiving injectables or for patients who are not yet confident for injectables – a perfect add on treatment to any clinic
- Advancing knowledge of the skin along with the treatments and skincare around it
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a kit included in the course price?
Yes you will receive 2 manual rollers to take home with you. You can also choose to purchase the Epionce Lite Refresh Peel and supporting skincare products as well as the Collagen PIN.
What is the cost of the Microneedling with Chemical Peel Training Course?
The cost of this training is £500 + VAT which includes 2 manual microneedling rollers. This can earn you revenue of up to £500. For the training of the Collagen P.I.N. device with kits that includes products for your first 6 treatments, the cost is £2400 + VAT. This can earn you an average of £1700.
Can I train in just 1 of the microneedling techniques?
Yes. If you have experience in 1 of the techniques already covered in our course or would just like to train in one of the microneedling styles please contact our team to find available dates.
I am an overseas delegate, can I attend this course?
Yes, providing you can show proof of your medical qualifications and registration in your country of practice, you are able to attend the course. Many of our overseas delegates prefer to complete a range of courses on consecutive days in order to maximise their time with us. For more information on this please visit our Training for overseas delegates page. If this is something you’d be interested in please contact our course co-ordinators who will be more than happy to put you together a bespoke course package tailored for your educational requirements.
Do I need to bring my own model?
No. At Cosmetic Courses we place a real emphasis on the practical side of your training and provide all models for your training experience so you don’t need to worry about finding someone to come with you on the day. However, if you would like to bring a model as a case study we are more than happy for you to do this. This will incur a small fee for your model to cover the cost of the product. Please ensure you let a member of the team know prior to your training so we can make the necessary arrangements.
How do I book this course?
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking – view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators – if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us – alternatively please email us at [email protected]
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your Chemical peel with Microneedling in training course?
- With 16 years of experience we know what it takes to become a successful aesthetic practitioner and our trainers will share their clinical and business knowledge so that you are fully equipped to launch your aesthetic career
- We provide on-going support after your training
- Our Collagen P.I.N. training has been designed with the UK’s main manufacturer of the Collagen P.I.N.
- Merchandising materials for your clinic
- Post-training product and commercial support
- Practical hands-on training on live models provided by us to ensure you have the confidence to safely and effectively treat your own clients
- All training is carried out in dedicated clinical environments
- Microneedling training will result in you obtaining a clinical and practical skill base that will enable you to immediately integrate this procedure into your practice
- Clinic based training as opposed to manufacturer training to provide first hand experience of the treatments and how to achieve the best results for your patient
- Training in both manual and mechanical microneedling
- Save around £500 on current distributors pricing
If you would like to just take only train in one of the microneedling styles above please contact our team to find available dates.