Cadaver Facial Anatomy Training Course for Aesthetic Medicine Injectable Treatments
Gain hands on experience of managing potential complications including occlusion with use of hyalase. Expert advice and guidance from a maxilo facial surgeon and one of our clinical lead specialists. Fundamental training to provide practitioners with a better general understanding of facial anatomy and ability to optimise treatments in the safest way possible. Practitioners will also gain confidence in managing complications should they arise in their future practice.
What will the day cover?
- Live dissection
- In depth look at filler placement within the anatomy
- Managing of potential complications
- Use of hyalase
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend this course?
This course is open to doctors, dentists or nurses with experience of aesthetics.
Will I get to practice on fresh cadaver heads?
Yes. At Cosmetic Courses we place a real emphasis on the practical side of your training, in small groups you will practice filler placement on the heads.
How much does the Practical Cadaver and Complications Course cost?
The total course fee is £900 + vat which includes all your training materials and unlimited support following your course. We also have 0% interest finance options to split the payment into affordable monthly amounts.
Where does the course take place?
This course is held in Nottingham University Hospital.
How do I book my course?
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking – view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators – if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us – alternatively please email us at [email protected]
Do you offer employment opportunities within the aesthetic industry?
Yes, we work alongside aesthetic recruitment agency Clinic People who match qualified clinicians to clinics within the UK.
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your Practical Cadaver and Complications Course?
- At Cosmetic Courses, we provide you with a hand to hold when you complete your Botox training. We are always on call to help with any queries as you go into business. You can email us or send photos of any patients you need advice about and we will always reply rapidly
- With 16 years of aesthetic teaching experience we are one of the longest established and most successful training providers in the UK non-surgical market
- You will receive the highest standard of training from our aesthetic practitioners. We employ regularly practising trainers from all sectors – Doctors, Aesthetic Nurses, Medical Aestheticians and Cosmetic Surgeons, giving you the opportunity to learn from each.
- At Cosmetic Courses we aim to provide the optimal training environment, therefore we aim to keep the ratio of trainers to delegates low during the hands on practical to ensure you receive the best training possible.
- This course is led by our Clinical Leads and Maxilo facial surgeon on hand to assist and answer any questions you may have whilst sharing their own knowledge.