Are you in interested in our Cadaver Training Course in Facial Anatomy for Aesthetic Medicine? Hear from our previous delegates and why they recommend taking this course to further your aesthetic knowledge.
Nurses Anna & Dee discuss why they decided to enroll on to our Cadaver course and the benefits of attending such course.
Why take our Cadaver training course?
- Gain advanced knowledge of the anatomy in regards to aesthetic treatments
- Working alongside Nottingham university we are able to provide fresh cadaver heads on our course for hands on training
- This course is led by our Clinical Leads and Maxilofacial surgeon on hand to assist and answer any questions you may have whilst sharing their own knowledge.
- Learn alongside like minded professionals who want to further their knowledge
- We keep our training within small groups so you can get the most out of your time with us
- Our trainers welcome any questions and are here to ensure you feel confident within your practice
- After completion of the course you will receive a CPD certified certificate of attendance
- We provide unlimited support to all of our delegates
You can watch the full video on YouTube by clicking here.