Miles Berry MS, FRCS, FRCS (Plast)
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Mr Miles Berry has been working as a specialist in plastic and aesthetic surgery for the last 15 years. He qualified in medicine and pharmacology at University College London in 1991 and in addition went on to do postgraduate study in surgery at London and Manchester, obtaining FRCS in 1996.
He has full registration with the General Medical Council. Mr Berry is also a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons as well as a full member of the British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS).
Miles has extensive experience of lecturing at a number of notable institutions. These institutions include St Bartholomew’s and the Royal London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Preston and Manchester Universities. Furthermore Mr Berry worked at Sydney University as a clinical lecturer and spent two years at the famous Institut Curie in Paris. He has worked alongside Mr Richards for many years, and trains at our London Harley Street and Buckinghamshire locations.
Miles furthers his interest in his profession as more than 50 of his articles have been published on issues relating to plastic and cosmetic surgery.
In addition Mr. Berry has given peer-reviewed presentations at over 55 venues and has a patent registered for innovative research into treatment for breast cancer. He has contributed his expert opinions to media such as Weightwatchers, the Daily Mail and BBC Radio.
- The Good Boob Bible – Mr Miles Berry & Dai Davies
- Oncoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery for Breast Cancer: the Institut Curie Experience – A Fitoussi, MG Berry, B Couturaud, RJ Salmon
- Three medical papers on breast augmentation published in the Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (JPRAS) medical journal
- Best clinic South England & Wales – MyFaceMyBody November 2015
- Top 25 publications JPRAS 2012 – Botulinum neurotoxin A: a review