Video: Mr Adrian Richards, Medical Director of Cosmetic Courses discusses the difference between botulinum toxin and dermal filler treatments.
Botulinum Toxin injections and dermal filler both hold their own qualities. Whilst Botulinum Toxin relaxes the muscles which cause wrinkles and fine lines, dermal filler reintroduces volume and structure to areas lacking.
The upper face is usually treated with Botulinum Toxin in the three popular areas of crows feet, forehead lines and frown lines. Dermal filler is most commonly used on the lower part of the face including, lips, cheeks, jaw and chin to name a few.
It is common that you will find your patient could benefit from both treatments to provide an holistic approach. You also notice that be stratigical placement of product in one area can benefit multiple areas.
We cover the use of Botulinum Toxin and dermal filler on our training courses throughout the UK, looking at combining and each individuals benefits.
AESTHETIC TRAINING WITH COSMETIC COURSES
At Cosmetic Courses we teach medical professionals in aesthetic medicine, from beginner courses to advanced.
- Foundation Botox & Dermal Filler Training
- Advanced Botox & Dermal Filler Training
- Facial Contouring Training
- Foundation Training – Online
- Introduction to Botox – Online
- Introduction to Dermal Filler – Online
WHY CHOOSE COSMETIC COURSES?
- Founded in 2002 by Consultant Plastic Surgeon Mr Adrian Richards
- We only train in clinics
- 7 training locations
- We use live models
- Multi-award winning training courses
- Partners with leading industry manufacturers, software and insurance
- Allergan & JCCP approved training provider