We are pleased to announce that we have been short-listed for the Best Training/Educational Professional development award at this years’ Safety in Beauty Diamond awards, alongside our Clinical Director, Mr Adrian Richards who has also be short-listed for Proactive Surgeon of the Year.
Launched in October 2013 by award winning beauty blogger Antonia Mariconda, Safety in Beauty is a campaign set up to help, educate and empower aesthetic and cosmetic consumers as well as encourage and facilitate a better and safer industry for those entering into it. The awards evening is a night set aside to celebrate and reward those practitioners and surgeons who have gone that extra mile in public safety.
All the short-listed candidates have been complied by Safety in Beauty via a panel of guest judges. Those selected have displayed extraordinary dedication to raising awareness and standards in the beauty, health, aesthetics and cosmetic industry. Examples include the following:
- Those who have selflessly helped those left maimed by botched beauty and aesthetic treatments or cosmetic surgery
- Those who have made a difference by conducting outstanding campaigns, education programmes, or training schemes with the aim of eradicating unsafe practice
- Writers, bloggers, or media representatives who have used their writing skills to raise awareness of the importance of safety and transparency in the industry
- Professionals, brands, and businesses who have given up a significant amount of their time, services, or products to help charitable or pro-bono cases in the beauty and cosmetic interventions industry
- Those who have been dedicated to raising awareness and standards in the industry and who’ve shown perseverance and determination to do so.
The winners will be announced on the 2 July 2016 at a white themed awards party in London.
We would like to wish everyone who has been short-listed the very best of luck!