The festive season has well and truly begun. With Christmas party invites hitting our inboxes and the hunt for the perfect party outfit commencing. It’s no wonder we don’t have a lot of time to think about our skin preparation as well! Here at Cosmetic Courses we want to take one less hassle off you this year. Helping your skin to glow this Christmas.
Skin Glowing Party Peels
Did you know that the winter is the best times to kick start a skin care regime? Your skin is on a daily battle with harsh weather conditions. This may be promoting the flare up of skin conditions such as Rosacea and Eczema as well as increased ageing. The lack of vitamin C and the influx of cold winds all contribute to skin problems throughout the winter months.
Now is the time to give your skin some TLC and let it glow this Christmas.
Enter Chemical Peels. This non-invasive treatment is continuously growing in popularity. With celebrity influences and dermatologist’s advice it’s a wonder these have never been at the top of our winter to-do lists before.
What is a Chemical Peel?
The clinical grade skin treatment helps to target problem skin. Including: black heads, oil congestion, dry/flaky skin, dull/dehydrated skin and pigmentation. Alternatively it can be used to encourage anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation. Using a bespoke mixture to suit your skins needs, the substance is applied over the face using a small brush technique. The peel works by penetrating into the epidermis reaching a deeper point than any home remedies could.
The peel wakes up new collagen in the skin. Stimulating skin cell growth and in turn provides the top layer with a healthy glow. By accelerating the skin’s turnover it speeds up and supports our healing process which helps to improve various skin problems. Once the treatment is complete patients usually experience brighter skin with smaller pores and the appearance of blemishes reduced.
What are the benefits of having a Chemical Peel in the winter?
- UV levels are lower this time of year so the risk of damaging sun exposure is limited
- Chemical peels are more effective when booked as a course of treatments. The winter proves a great time to start a course of treatment in time for healthy summer skin
- Skin conditions such as hyperpigmentation & premature ageing are easier to treat through peels during the winter as there is less sun exposure
- Peels also work well in conjunction with many aesthetic procedures. Patients can still keep up with their injectable maintenance throughout the peel process as long as the skin is given time to settle in between treatments.
- It’s important to step up our skin care regime in preparation for the harsher months. Skin peels are proven to make your skin care products perform better as there are no dead skin cells impending the penetration of products
Interested in a Chemical Peel?
As a model at Cosmetic Courses you can receive our Chemical Peel Treatment at a fraction of the price compared to high street clinics. Performed by highly experienced medical practitioners and supervised by our expert team of aesthetic trainers you can feel assured by the treatment you will receive as a cosmetic model with us.
We offer this treatment in our Buckinghamshire and Leeds clinics and have availability approximately once a month. Appointments for this popular treatment fill up quickly so register your interest today.
Speak to a member of the team today to find out more about Chemical Peel availability and becoming a Cosmetic Courses model: 01844 390110 / [email protected]