IV Vitamin Infusion Training
Due to the demand of IV therapy increasing we have introduced the IV training course – Intravenous Nutrition Therapy (IVNT)
The human body needs at least 30 vitamins, minerals and amino acids a day to keep it healthy. It is believed that all of these nutrients should come from our diet or from supplement tablets however less than half of the required vitamins can be obtained this way. Developed in the 1960’s, the use of IV is an effective method which delivers essential vitamins and minerals straight into the blood stream. IV Nutrition Therapy (IVNT) uses a variety of vitamin “cocktails” to give the body the nutrients it needs. The demand for this treatment is increasingly growing with celebrity influencers leading the way.
IVNT vitamin cocktails have been designed to help your patients with key areas such as the following;
- Increasing energy levels
- Improving athletic performance
- General wellbeing
- Immune support
- Aiding anti ageing
- Fat burning
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the IVNT Course?
This course is open to registered doctors , nurse prescribers and dentists along with Pharmacists and Paramedics. Non prescribing NMC registered nurses are able to attend the course but will need to attend with their prescriber. Aesthetic experience is not necessary however anyone wishing to attend the course must have completed a phlebotomy/venepuncture course along with up to date anaphylaxis training.
Will I get practical hands-on experience?
Yes you will have the opportunity to gain practical hands-on learning during the course. Delegates are also encouraged to try the procedure among themselves.
How much does the IV Training Course cost?
The cost for this course is £995 + VAT. We do also have 0% interest monthly installment options available to split the cost into manageable monthly payments.
How do I book this course?
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking – view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators – if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us – alternatively please email us at [email protected]
Do you offer employment opportunities within the aesthetic industry?
Yes, we work alongside aesthetic recruitment agency Clinic People who match qualified clinicians to clinics within the UK.
How will this IV training day benefit you?
- Learn the different mechanisms of each nutrient including minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
- Gain knowledge and understanding into the background of nutrition IV treatment, it’s benefits and it’s future
- Understand the safety of IV infusion and how to address potential adverse events.
- An in depth guide on how to consult and consent patients
- Hands-on experience during your training.
- Follow-on support from our trainers.
Treatment can be charged from £150 to £300 with a recommendation of a course of treatments for best results. This is a great addition for your clinic to bring in new clientele whilst offering cutting edge treatments to your existing patients giving you another edge over competitors.
Why Choose Cosmetic Courses for your IV Infusion Training?
- At Cosmetic Courses we have 15 years of expert training experience and are one of the longest-established training providers in the UK
- You will receive the highest standard of training from our aesthetic practitioners. We employ regularly practising trainers from all sectors – Doctors, Aesthetic Nurses, Medical Aestheticians and Cosmetic Surgeons, giving you the opportunity to learn from each.
- At Cosmetic Courses we aim to provide the optimal training environment, therefore we aim to keep the ratio of trainers to delegates low during the hands on practical to ensure you receive the best training possible.
- We provide unlimited support following your training including business, product supply and clinical support from our dedicated team.