PDO Thread Lift Training Course
How will attending the PDO thread lift training day benefit you?
- By using the highest quality threads within the industry, this course will teach you the remarkable technique to achieve the best results.
- If you are practicing as an aesthetic doctor, dentist or nurse at an advanced level but are looking to extend your skills to include PDO Thread Lifts, then this course is the perfect place to start.
- Few other non-surgical aesthetic treatments can create the dramatic lifting effect that is obtained through the PDO thread lift procedure.
- During the PDO Thread Lift Course you will learn a combination of techniques to achieve mid and lower face rejuvenation for your clients, gain the ability to assess where different thread techniques may be appropriate and collect a vast understanding of the PDO product along with the results that can be attained.
- The intimate training environment ensures you gain maximum hands-on experience during your training.
- You will gain the confidence to immediately start practicing this new technique in clinic with unlimited follow-on support from our trainers if required.
- You will also have the opportunity to purchase the N-Finder PDO threads at a 15% discount with your first order.
Please note that the procedure of thread lift (i.e. involving the insertion of threads) is only carried out by healthcare professionals, it falls within the Care Quality Commission (CQC) scope of registration, requiring the provider to register with CQC for the regulated activity of Surgical procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which PDO Thread are used for the PDO thread lift training course?
We use N-Finder PDO Threads. The threads are a clinically proven bio-compatible material that is already widely used in medical suturing. They are biodegradable within 6 months and effects can last up to three years, not only lifting the tissue but achieving skin rejuvenation as well.
Who can attend this training course?
This one day training course is suitable for advanced injectors who meet the following criteria:
- Have a thorough understanding of the facial anatomy and are competent in assessing the face as a whole.
- Competent in advanced dermal filler techniques which must include: non-surgical facelift and cheek re-volumisation, along with experience using a cannula and are practicing these techniques regularly.
- Confident with local aesthetic injections.
Will I get practical hands-on experience?
Yes. At Cosmetic Courses we place a real emphasis on the practical side of your training and provide all models for your training experience so you don’t need to worry about finding someone to come with you on the day. However, if you would like to bring a model as a case study we are more than happy for you to do this. This will incur a small fee for your model to cover the cost of the product. Please ensure you let a member of the team know prior to your training so we can make the necessary arrangements.
Can I buy products after my course?
Yes you can, we sell the threads at: 1 patient £300, 2 patients £550, 3 patients £800, 4 patients £1000. Revenue is up to £2000 per patient
How much does the training course cost?
The cost of this course is £900 + VAT. We do have 0% interest monthly instalment options available to split the cost into manageable monthly payments.
How do I book my course?
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking – view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators – if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us – alternatively please email us at [email protected]
More courses you may be interested in
Upcoming CoursesView All Course Dates