On Saturday 9th June, we held our 2nd annual conference at the prestigious 30 Euston Square. Our plan was to make it bigger and better than our last, and we are confident to say we exceeded this!
Bringing together industry experts and those starting out, the day began with registration and a light breakfast at 9:30am followed by a welcome by company directors Jim Savin & Adrian Richards.
At 10am delegates began their exciting bespoke agendas. We offered three rooms running separate talks throughout covering business seminars, live demonstrations and interactive workshops. Along with this we also had stands from ourselves, AestheticSource with NeoStrata, Pharmacy Space & Xlase with representatives from Rederm, Hamilton Fraser, Pabau and Allergan available throughout the day.
Cosmetic Courses 2nd Annual Conference Agenda
- Lip Augmentation – complex approach for full face treatment with Dr Olha Vorodukhina
- Perfecting the Skin with Fleur Nicholls
- Facial contouring with dermal fillers with Dr Fiona Durban and Clinical Lead Melanie Recchia
- Break through to ageless skin with the Collagen P.I.N with Paul Edwards of Eden Aesthetics
- Hydrate, Rejuvenate and tighten the skin with the injectable skincare Rederm with Dr Fiona Durban
- How to recognise and manage complications should they arise with Dr Fiona Durban and Clinical Lead Melanie Recchia
- Top Tips for Botox treatment with Clinical Lead Melanie Reechia
- Under promise and over deliver – Managing Expectation with Clinical Lead Ruth Atkins
- What’s new in PDO threads with Dr Otto of Intravita
- Managing Claims and dealing with complaints with Naomi Di-Scala Cosmetic Manager of Hamilton Fraser
- The secret to well being with IV nutrition therapy with Medical Director Dr Otto of Intravita
- Botox Pharmacology with Miles Berry
- An overview and update on the JCCP with Professor David Sines of the JCCP
- Q&A with our panel of experts
- Delivering a patient centric consultation with Marcus Haycock from Allergan
- Grow your clinic with an automated online system with William Brandham from Pabau
- An introduction to Pharmacyspace with Shailesh Patel from Pharmacyspace
- How to build and maintain a successful clinic and the implications of GDPR with Mr Adrian Richards and Jim Savin of Cosmetic Courses
- The important role of skin rejuvenation and laser treatments in your clinic with Keelee Lamb, Business Development Managing of Cosmetic Courses
We were delighted to have Professor David Sines at the conference giving us an update on the JCCP and join our Expert Panel. Even more so when he praised us on our training facilities and the exceptional standard of our courses.
Testimonials from the day
“An extremely informative and enjoyable day with delicious food served at lunch! I will certainly attend the next Annual Conference”
“Thank you for an excellent day, learnt a great deal, enjoyed every second , made new friends”
“Professor David Sinns provided extremely valuable content especially regarding the updates on regulation of aesthetics”
“I really enjoyed the day. Very well organised. I’m glad I chose cosmetic courses for my level 7 course. Thank you”
“A great day and fab networking”
Book now for our 2019 conference!
Held on Saturday 8th June 2019 in The Royal Society of Medicine, 1 Wimpole St, London.
Click here to find out more & purchase your tickets!