Clinical director of Cosmetic Courses Mr Adrian Richards discusses the 6 indications of Hyaluronidase for your dermal filler patients.
Indications of Hyaluronidase:
1. Vascular Occlusion: when dermal filler is injected into the vessel.
2. Blindness: dermal filler injected around the eye and the carried by vein or artery into the eyeball.
3. The Tyndall Effect: superficial placement of dermal fillers reacting with light.
4. Unacceptable results: immediately wrong results that need to be addressed, wrong placement.
5. Delayed Onset Nodules: typically appears months after treatment in the sight of injection.
6. Allergic Reaction: immediate reaction to the treatment.
Delve deeper into aesthetic complications with our online course: