Botox and Filler Observation Training day
Whether you are looking to build your confidence following your Botox and Dermal Filler Foundation Training Course, or are completing your Level 7 Qualification in Botox and Dermal Filler, our clinical observation days will provide you with the opportunity to experience a day-in-the-life of a busy aesthetic clinic.
How will the Botox and filler observation training day benefit you?
During this session you will gain first hand experience of all aspects of a fully functioning aesthetic clinic. In order to gain a greater understanding of the aesthetic sector you will have the opportunity to observe all stages of the patient and practitioner interaction.
This ranges from the initial consultation, development of a treatment plan, administration of the Botox and dermal filler procedures and the relative aftercare advice. In addition to this you will learn further customer service skills from our expert team.
Learning Objectives of the Botox and filler observation training day
- Gain a better understanding of a busy working skin clinic
- Understand the consultation process
- Be clear on patient assessment including dealing with different skin types, concerns and medical history
- Observe a range of basic and advanced injection techniques
- Understand optimal product selection
- Correct patient aftercare
- Learn about the correct systems, paperwork and before and after photographs to collect and store data efficiently and safely
- Dealing with difficult patients and learning when to say ‘NO’
- Networking with like-minded professionals
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this course help towards my Level 7 Diploma?
Yes. The Clinical Observation Day makes up part of your Level 7 qualification. It will be spread across two days where you will observe 10 Botox and 10 dermal filler treatments.
Can I attend this course if I am not doing the Level 7 Diploma?
Absolutely. We encourage all of our delegates to attend this course. Whether you are new to the industry, have just completed a foundation course, are taking your Level 7 qualification or would like to refresh your skills, this is a fantastic opportunity to experience a real working environment in an operating clinic.
Will there be real patients?
Yes. At Cosmetic Courses we place a real emphasis on the practical side of your training and provide all models for your training experience so you don’t need to worry about finding someone to come with you on the day. However, if you would like to bring a model as a case study we are more than happy for you to do this. This will incur a small fee for your model to cover the cost of the product. Please ensure you let a member of the team know prior to your training so we can make the necessary arrangements.
Where is this course held?
Our Botox and filler observation training day takes place in our our Buckinghamshire Clinic in Princes Risborough.
How much is the Clinical Observation Day?
The cost of our clinical observation day is £225+VAT per day. If you are registered to the Level 7 Qualification two of these days are included in the qualification price. To book your place on a specific date please call 01844 390110.
How do I book my course?
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking – view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators – if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us – alternatively please email us at [email protected]
Why choose a clinical observation day with Cosmetic Courses?
- All sessions are carried out in our dedicated clinical training environment
- As we run alongside a successful aesthetic clinic we have advanced systems in place for you to learn from
- Our mentors are in the top 300 injectors in the UK so you will be learning from the very best
- You will have the ability to observe a variety of different cases
- Observe ways to avoid potentially challenging situations
- How to manage potential complications that can arise
- Learn new patient interaction skills
- Observe new techniques from your expert mentor
- Achieve part of your Level 7 Practice Modules
- All patients are provided by us to make your training as hassle-free as possible