You may be reading this because you have completed your Foundation training (congratulations) or you are planning your training journey for the future, either way in this blog we will outline the available routes to take after your Foundation training!
The most common path to take after initial foundation training is to book on to our Intermediate Training Course. This course has been built to consolidate your existing knowledge whilst introducing new treatments to your repertoire. The day will cover:
- Upper Face Botox, filler around the mouth, marionette lines and corners of the mouth procedures with practical hands on experience
- An introduction to Lip and Cheek Augmentation
- Treatment plans for patients
- How to conduct a successful consultation to get the most out of your patient and practitioner experience
Advanced Botox & Dermal Filler Training
Our Advanced Botox and Dermal Filler training course is a popular next step with delegates as not only does it ensure you are up to date with the latest techniques but also provides you with the key practical skills to immediately introduce over 8 new injectable treatments to your clients including:
- Brow lift
- Mentalis treatments
- Lower face Botox
- Nefertiti lift/platysmal bands
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis (underarm sweating)
- Lip augmentation and enhancement
- Cheek augmentation
Level 7 Diploma in Injectables for Clinical Aesthetic Treatments
This VTCT regulated qualification is a competence based diploma created in line with the HEE and JCCP guidelines relevant to the administration of Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers.
The diploma will provide you with the relevant knowledge and practical skills to safely and competently perform the following procedures independently:
- The use of Botulinum Toxin to treat glabellar, frontalis and crow’s feet
- The use of Botulinum Toxin to create a brow lift
- The use of Dermal Fillers to treat nasolabial folds, marionette lines, oral commissures, lip augmentation and basic cheek augmentation
In order to achieve the Level 7 Diploma you must successfully complete 6 mandatory units. These units cover all key topics of Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler treatments such as; pharmacology, understanding your patient, anatomy and ageing, managing possible complications and effective treatment administration.
- Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler Training Course
- Online training modules
- Assignments and literature review
- Clinical observation days
- Supervised practice days
As you have already completed your Foundation Training you will be eligible for the RPL route to complete this diploma, you can find out more by contacting our dedicated Level 7 Coordinator on 01844 390110.
Find out more about delegate’s frequently asked questions on the Level 7 Diploma in our Aesthetics Knowledge Hub.
Botox & Dermal Filler Training Online
Along with our practical training courses we also offer online training covering the theory of each of our courses. Our online courses start from beginner all the way through to expert, specializing in treatments and areas along with business and marketing help.
Built by our expert faculty our online training courses contain video presentations, demonstrations, tests and a printable certificate after you have successfully completed your course.
Why train with Cosmetic Courses?
- We are the UK’s First Botox and Filler Training Course provider
- We are an Allergan approved appointed training provider
- You receive practical experience in both Botox and fillers on live models provided by us
- We are an award-winning training provider
- Accredited course developed in line with JCCP and CQC standards
- We are also a Hamilton Fraser Partnered Training Provider
- All courses are led by our handpicked team of experts including doctors, dentists and nurses
- Partners with the leading aesthetic insurance company Healthcare Professional Protection and Hamilton Fraser
- Courses held in fully functioning clinic environments across 6 locations across the UK including Botox training in London
- Unlimited aftercare whether it be clinical or business related