Skincare Product Training Course
Our Skincare Product Training day is designed to teach you how to seamlessly integrate skin care products into your clinic to not only directly maximise revenue through additional sales but to indirectly impact on your clients’ experience resulting in increased retention rates.
You will be introduced to a range of skincare products which you may have been introduced to during your chemical skin peel training and should leave with a thorough understanding of which products are suitable for a range of different skin types.
Frequently Asked Questions
What brand of products are covered in the skin care product training days?
We cover a range of products within our skin care training day including Epionce, Neostrata and our own skin care range Everything You Need (EYN). All of the products have active ingredients so can have an effect on tone, texture and pigmentation, and as a result can be used for many different purposes; including anti-ageing, sun damage and pigmentation.
How much is the course?
The course cost is £50 + VAT however this is redeemable when you spend £250 on retail products or book onto our Chemical peel Training Course.
Where will the course take place?
The course will take place at our dedicated training centre in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire. Which is only 40 minutes from London and an hour south of Birmingham.
How do I book the course?
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking – view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators – if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us – alternatively please email us at [email protected]
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your skincare Product Training day?
- With over 20 years of experience our lead skin rejuvenation trainer, Alex Hall will teach you the art of promoting retail products to your clients whilst expanding your product knowledge.
- In successful aesthetic clinics, product sales can make up to 20% of the profit – don’t miss out on this potential revenue stream
- The cost of the course is only £50 + VAT however if you wish to purchase skincare products on the day of your training we will deduct this fee from your total purchase price.